Choosing the right NJ window replacement contractor helps save time energy and money. Markey installs the best windows on the market. Our prices are between $50 to $250 less per window than our competitors.
Here’s how we keep our prices low:
- Volume: we purchase windows in large quantities, we get a volume discount.
- Low advertising costs, because the majority of our sales come through referrals from our thousands of satisfied customers.
We don’t just show you our window replacement options; we show other windows available on the market. We actually demonstrate the features that make our windows superior in energy efficiency compared to other windows on the market.
- We demonstrate the differences in the spacers used between the glass panes. You don’t want to purchase new windows and find that the interior panes are colder in the winter and warmer in the summer than a more energy efficient window for the same amount of money.
- We demonstrate the difference between the frames. You don’t want to purchase new windows with seams in the frame that allow air to come through.
- We demonstrate the difference in weather stripping. The weather stripping on some windows is cut short allowing air and the elements to come through.
We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List, and have been in business since 1981. We use our own certified employees to install your windows, no subcontractors.
We have a showroom with all full size products on display.